Fixing up a meal is as simple as ABC. In this week’s mela-prep. I explored the idea of cooking Chicken Pesto.
- Chicken breast / Chicken strips – 500g
- Pesto sauce – 1 bottle / you can also make your own
- Bell peppers – Red, Green and Yellow
- Cut the chicken breast/strips into cubes.
- Cut the bell peppers into cubes as well
- Heat up the pan with some oil.
- Once the pan is heated up, add in the chicken cubes with black pepper to fry
- Once done, spread the pesto sauce and let it cool down before putting to the fridge.
Total preparation time: 30-45 minutes